Why the name 65th North Group:
65th North Group is named in honor of the founder's grandparents. His grandparents lived in their home on 65th Avenue North in Brooklyn Center, Minnesota for decades and there are many fond memories of spending summers at that home. The company is named to honor his grandparents.
The firm's President & CEO is actively involved in every project as we believe our clients deserve our highest level of attention. Elected officials and professional staff work tirelessly each day for the betterment of their government organization and they deserve excellent service from 65th North Group. We provide highly affordable subject matter expertise to support operational excellence.
Why 65th North Group:
- Government staffing, operational, organizational, and internal control experts
- Over 160 years combined experience from senior personnel
- Certified Fraud Examiners
- PhD in Financial Management with a Dissertation Specific to Government Fraud Risk Reduction and Internal Control
- Certified Internal Control Auditors
- Certified Public Accountants
- Certified Information Systems Auditors
- Certificate in Internal Control from the IIA and the Committee of Sponsoring Organizations of the Treadway Commission
- Master's Degree in Public Administration
- Experienced City & County Managers, HR Managers, Finance Directors, Utility Directors, and More
- Government Internal Control and Fraud / Theft Risk Reduction Articles Published with ICMA, GFOA, and ALGA.